Nothing brings me more joy than knowing I have the opportunity to serve in a profession that can dramatically impact one's health for the better.
As a lifetime sport and outdoors enthusiast, Dr. Knotts knows first hand how injuries can effect performance and quality of life. He is committed to helping Idaho families and athletes through chiropractic health and nutritional therapy. I will uphold the values instilled in me from intense training and self-discipline to provide an atmosphere that nourishes the body and minds of my patients. From sports injuries to health and weight loss maintenance, I take joy in assisting others to achieve their personal successes as I have been so fortunate to attain mine.
Currently, he is the official Chiropractor for the Idaho Steelhead Hockey Association.
Dr. Knotts' expertise includes:
- Activator Technique
- Diversified Chiropractic Care (Hands-on Joint Adjustment)
- Thompson Drop Technique
- Postural Correction Adjustments
- Extremity Adjusting
- Soft tissue release techniques
- Home exercises
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Western States Chiropractic, Portland, OR
- Postgraduate designation by the ACBSP
Certification is specific to physical fitness and the evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of injuries encountered in sports.
Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
- Texas Chiropractic College, Pasadena, TX
- Magna Cum Laude, Dean's List, 3.8 GPA, Omega Psi, Ethics Officer
- Techniques: Certified in Pain Management, Spinal, and Sports Rehabilitation
- Modalities: Physiotherapy, Nutrition, Ultrasound, E. M. S., Athletic Training
Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Physiology
- The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT